Health is Wealth, This proverb is one of the most famous in the world. And nowadays this has become very important for us to be concern about our health. So today we will discuss Health Is Wealth Essay in very easy words for both students and teacher.
Health Is Wealth Essay
Healthy body refers to overall well being that is physically, mentally, emotionally and socially. Good health is the key to happiness. A healthy body is free from any disease and is very positive in attitude. Only when a person is healthy then he/ she can do things properly. Good health can be achieved by doing exercises, eating healthy, having proper sleep, and drinking lots of water, etc.
Health Is Wealth Essay in 150 Words
It is a very famous proverb that ‘Health is Wealth’ which means that health is the real money and prosperity. A person who has a healthy body and mind can achieve everything.
Health refers to the overall well beingness that is physically, mentally, socially and emotionally. It is also said that ‘A healthy body resides god’ which means that ‘God stays in a healthy mind and soul’.
It is very important that everyone must maintain health and to get free of body disorders and feel good all the time and it depends on many several things. A healthy body and mind can be made by eating clean and green food, doing exercises daily, eating dietary food, maintaining a proper time table, ex- sleeping by 9-10 pm and waking up by 6am.
Also, 8 hours of sleep is very important for our body to grow. A healthy body eliminates every negativity and keeps us away from all diseases. It keeps us happy and positive.
Health Is Wealth Essay 250 Words
‘Health is wealth’ is a very famous saying which means that where there is health there is wealth. A healthy person has the power to achieve everything in life.
Being healthy and fit just doesn’t mean being physical fitness but it the overall fitness that is emotionally, socially, and mentally. A healthy body destroys all the negativity.
It also makes the surrounding positive and happy. Wealth does not always signify money. Wealth means prosperity which is the happiness and satisfaction in one’s life. Wealth can only be achieved by healthy of and mind.
A body which has illness and diseases cannot work efficiently whereas a healthy body and mind maintain the energy and enthusiasm to work. A healthy body can be achieved in a number of ways We should follow a proper time table I.E breakfast, lunch and dinner should be taken in proper time.
We should not skip them. We should drink an adequate amount of water in a day. We should sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day. Our diet should consist of fruits, green vegetables and dietary supplements. We should have a balanced diet having the right proportion of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and mineral.
True happiness only comes to a person with a healthy mind and body. A person who is healthy can achieve success easily than an unhealthy person. Good health is the greatest blessing.
Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. As rightly said by Mahatma Gandhi that ‘It is health which is real wealth, and not pieces of gold and silver’.
Health Is Wealth Essay in 500 Words
‘Health is wealth’ is a very famous proverb. Although we have heard it many times still we don’t know the real meaning behind it. It means that a healthy and fit body is the real wealth of a person. Because only when our body will be healthy then only we can earn and be wealthy.
Wealth doesn’t always signify money. Wealth also includes the overall well beingness and self-satisfaction. A healthy body includes mental, physical as well as a social well bell too.
Health is the only key to a happy life. A healthy person is full of positivity and energy. A healthy body is one that is free from illness and diseases. Money is a source to live a comfortable life but a healthy body and mind make our life happy and peaceful.
Money is not stable and it keeps on changing but when health needs to be stable. A healthy body and mind is itself a source of money and prosperity. People usually lose all of their health to earn money but they forget that only when you will be physically fit then only you can arm money. The real wealth is not money but your health.
DO’S FOR A HEALTHY BODY
1. Eating a healthy and balanced diet containing green vegetables, bright coloured fruits and dietary supplements. It should be balanced and must have carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and vitamins in the right proportion.
2. Keep yourself socialised. Spending time with friends and family reduces the tension of our day to day life. It calms our body and mind and makes us more relaxed.
3. We should drink 8 glass of water every day to flush out all the harmful toxins from our body. Doing exercises at least 3 times a week to keep our body toned up and fit. Exercises elongated risk of many diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, etc.
4. It is a very famous proverb that ‘Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise’. Hence we should follow our sleep-wake time table.
5. We should have a habit of a regular checkup from a doctor. Doctor’s visit once in 3 months will keep our health problems in check and will avoid illness to grow.
DON’TS FOR HEALTHY BODY
1. Avoid eating junk food and street food. People nowadays rely more on them rather than eating healthy at home. It may cause many diseases such as jaundice, etc.
2. Avoid habits like smoking, chewing tobacco, drinking alcohol or taking drugs. This is one of the main reason that youngsters nowadays are more at a verge of death.
3. Don’t skip your meals. It is mostly seen that teenagers and even adults skip their breakfast or meals on a regular basis. Breakfast is the first meal for our body which should be nutritious. Our breakfast is the main source of energy for our day.
4. Avoid excess dieting. It is seen that with the growing modern world and society, adults are being more and more fascinated to have a slim and fit body. And IN order to achieve that they practice dieting. Dieting excessively may result in heavyweight loss and even anorexia.
5. Avoid sitting for a continuous period of 2-3 hours. Sitting for a long period of time will lower the blood pressure and increases the chances of weight gain.
6. Don’t take stress or tension much. It has been scientifically proven that stress causes heart problems, hypertension, etc. Staying positive is the best solution to avoid tension.
Here we have discussed, Health Is Wealth, Health Is Wealth Essay, Essay On Health Is Wealth, health is wealth speech, health is wealth images, speech on health is wealth, health essay, article on health is wealth, health is wealth essay in English, paragraph on health is wealth in 150 words, importance of good health essay, importance of health essay, speech on health is wealth and health is wealth Wikipedia
Also read:My Mother Essay
Here you can watch a video related to the topic: